Audio file - MPEG-1,
Layer 3 Audio file
Audio file -
RealMedia G2 Audio
Audio file - PCM
services for the students who are hearing impaired by taking computerized lecture notes during their classroom lectures.
have excellent Audio Recording Studio Setup
with latest software
We can work for your organization by providing Digital Audio Files (.MP3) of lectures given in
classrooms and its conversion in Word (.DOC) and Acrobat Reader (.PDF) formats.
We also have
our own laptop
computers and can record the verbal/lectures given in the classrooms and then at
our studio, we can digitize it with Digital
Filtration for hiss & noise removal and finally can convert into
readable transcription in English in .DOC and .PDF file format.
I will be glad to take this
opportunity to provide these services at
just $30 per lecture hour (negotiable).
- Digital Recording in .MP3 format during classroom lecture with
laptop & microphone.
- Digital Archival service of Lectures in .MP3 format on CD-ROM.
- Transcription into MS Word (.doc) and Acrobat Files (.PDF) formats.
- Complete Proofreading, editing and spell checking on the documents.
- Guaranteed work completion of transcription in 24 hours.
Thank you for your consideration, and
we look forward to the prospect of discussing
appropriate career opportunities with you.
If you have any immediate questions,
do not hesitate to call
us at (905) 846 4288.
I would appreciate hearing from you.